Hello Friend 100% Working Watch – How to safe your phone from theft when your phone is in pocket very easy you can protect. How To Protect Your Android Phone From Thieves Hindi/Urdu (2017) 100% Working Video and please don’t forget to Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe to our Channel for more videos.
How To Protect Your Android Phone From Thieves:
How to delete anti-theft app: In some cases you have to uninstall the app from left menu. This app uses the Device Administrator permission to monitor screen unlock attempts. Without the permission, the app will not work.
The app detects motion when someone tries to touch or disconnect the charger of your phone without your permission. This is the most reliable Mobile Safety Alarm for your device.
Use the app if:
– You are afraid your phone will be stolen
– Your friends are snooping into your privet phone (texts, Facebook and private emails etc.) without your permission
– Afraid to leave it alone in public places like school or airport
– Your kids, family members or coworkers are using your phone when you’re not around
Prevent unauthorized access with quick and easy setup
1. Press START to activate the Anti-Theft Alarm.
2. Place the device on a fixed place e.g. Table
Other Security Features:
1. Intruder Selfie – Takes secret photos if somebody touch or try to unlock your phone and send it with GPS to your e-mail. This is the most secure break in alert and thief catcher.
2. PIN Code for super protection
3. Fingerprint to Switch off the alarm.
4. Disconnect Charger alarm
5. Flashlights when the alarm is triggered
6. Add delay to Alarm Sound
7. Record and Setup your own custom alarm sound, a nosy person can not shut down
8. Antitheft Alarm for your mobile phone
– It’s a violation to touch private stuff
1. When the alarm is activated thief CAN’T reduce the alarm volume even if your Phone is in silent mode.
2. App runs in background even when the phone is switched off.
3. This simple security app has saved my device. Thieves hate this mobile security!
4. Ever wondered – Where is my Phone? Is it safe? Who is trying to access my phone all the time without a permission? Try new Secret selfie feature as seen on CrookCatcher or Intruder Selfie apps
5. Want to prank somebody nosy at the office? Record your own voice message and setup as an alarm ringtone. Nosey person will freaks and runs out the house and won’t deny the snooping now…
6. Is your secretly gallery a vault? Hide pictures and videos from snoopy and crook persons. Keep your messages secretly with antichat option. Similar to Don’t Touch My Hair Game, Cerberus or alarMob
Using this special privacy guard app installed on your phone you will manage to take a pictures of the thieves and pinpoint their exact location.
Intruder Selfie remotely take secret pictures of a crooks and snoops who stole your priavcy phone.
Don’t Touch My Toothbrush is an another anti thft and anti teft private stuff we do care.
Ask Question #technovedant
Fat Caps by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Facebook Page ➤https://goo.gl/17iVXs
Watch more videos here
Click to SUBSCRIBE for more Videos!
Please Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe THANK YOU!